Bring our pro-life information to your church!
ORGANIZATION: Christian Voices for Life
Please visit the new page to apply.
A church liaison works with their own church to
1. solicit prayer support for our sidewalk advocacy program. Sidewalk prayer and advocacy outside abortion facilities is one of the most effective ways to prevent abortion. We need prayer support to maintain and grow the program.
2. Encourage and facilitate sign-ups for our weekly email on pro-life topics. There is so much that the average person doesn't know about life topics, especially since the mainstream media is highly biased in favor of abortion.
3. Contact church groups and offer to have Marie McCoy to come to their meeting as a speaker. Marie has worked in the pro-life movement for over 30 years, has directed a pregnancy center, and is well equipped to answer questions on pro-life topics. She can speak on the ways anyone can contribute to transforming our culture to be pro-life.
4. Talk to others about how your church can support single mothers and women who are pregnant outside marriage, to help them resist the temptation of abortion.
About Christian Voices for Life
PO Box 18882, Sugar Land, TX 77496, US
Our purpose is to educate the community, particularly people of faith, on life issues, and to encourage prayer, action, and ministry to build a culture that respects the sanctity of human life.
We maintain a web site with a wealth of pro-life information and publish a weekly email. We can provide a speaker to church, civic or student groups. We sponsor prayer and sidewalk advocacy outside abortion facilities.
at your own churchSugar Land OR Missouri City OR Rosenberg OR other, TX 77479
August 1, 2022
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 5 hours a month.
- Good relationship with your pastor, knowledge of church staff and communication procedures. Firm commitment to the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death.