We have an opportunity for a committed volunteer to help us on an ongoing basis by picking up donated food (A.K.A. Rescue Food) at the Target in Lakeville on Saturday mornings.
- Pick-up happens in the mornings, you will need to be at Target about 7:30 am and then deliver the food to the Lakeville food shelf. Typically you will be done by 9 am each week.
- You will need to use your own vehicle and gas, plus carry insurance on your vehicle.
- You will go to CUB to pick up the donated food and immediately bring it back to the Messiah Lutheran Church Food Shelf to unload, weigh and put away in the appropriate temperature zone.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Saturday mornings, approximately 7:30 am - 9:30 a, 1-1/2 - 2 hours each week.
NOTE: I am hearing from potential volunteers that they do not receive my email reply. If you choose not to provide your phone number and have not received an email from me with in 24 business hours, please check your spam, junk and/or deleted files to see if my response automatically went there. Or, feel free to call me at 952.985.4017. Thank you.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Saturdays, 7:30 am - approximately 9 am, weekly
- must be able to lift 25+ pounds. Please apply at: https://www.360communities.org/volunteer/
- Rosemount Food Shelf and...
- Hasting Lewis House "Shelter...
- Child Care - Hastings Lewis House
- Lakeville Food Shelf Rescue Food...
- Court Advocate Volunteer, Hastings
- Burnsville Family Resource...
- Rosemount food shelf - Fridays
- Burnsville Food Shelf Volunteer
- Sexual Assault Advocate Volunteer
- Farmington Food Shelf Lead...
- Data Entry, Burnsville Family...
- Child Care - Eagan Lewis House
- Court Advocate Volunteer, Eagan
- Rosemount Food Shelf Volunteer,...
- Eagan Lewis House, Shelter...