Join Kids Cancer Alliance's Philanthropy Committee!
22 people are interested
THANK YOU for your interest in serving on Kids Cancer Alliance’s Philanthropy Committee! We appreciate your commitment to help our organization in our fight against childhood cancer.
As you know, we are committed to raising awareness and funding to support our mission of enhancing the quality of life for children with cancer and their families through recreational and support programs; and we can’t do that without generous, hands-on volunteers like YOU!
To reach our goals, each committee member has committed to do the following:
- Oversee the successful execution of Kids Cancer Alliance’s Annual Fund Development Plan
- Assist with the annual review of all previous year fundraising activity including Annual Appeal and Direct Mail Campaigns; make recommendations for improvements
- Analyze relationships with current and prospective donors and funders, and develop individualized strategies to cultivate or strengthen those relationships; specifically, contribute to the goals of increasing monthly donors and securing new individual donors according to the Fund Development Plan
- Analyze relationships with current and prospective corporate sponsors and work with Staff and Board to develop relationships
- Work with Finance Committee to determine Annual Development Budget
- Along with Executive Director and Philanthropy Manager, meet with current and prospective donors and funders
- Tap respective networks for potential donors of money, time, and in-kind support
- Attend at least 75% of all committee meetings
It’s a big job, but with your commitment to the above tasks, we can achieve our fundraising goals, and, more importantly, help children with cancer and their families.
THANK YOU for your willingness to serve!!!
We'll work with your schedule.
607 W. Main StreetSuite 200Louisville, KY 40202
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Donor Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18