Have free time or nothing to do over the weekends?
Our patients enjoy the company of others and without companionship often times patients that do not have additional support become lonely. It only takes a few hours to make a difference in the lives of New Century Hospice patients! Our patients are located all over Bexar county. We are guaranteed to find a patient NEAR YOU. Don't worry about having to travel too far.
Enjoy yur time while helping others and bring a friend or familiy on board with you.
Our Volunteer Coordinator can also meet you in your area.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact us @ 210.520.7734 or @ email@example.com (by responding to this post) even via MS/Text @ 210.213.2891
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Hospice Care
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Summer Time Activities
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...