Newark Parks Foundation is looking for instructors to teach beginners to bike a pump track course (Pleasanton Bike Park). The goal is to help youth develop bike skills as part of the Foundation's Bike Program (http://newarkparks.org/bike-program/) and to grow our support for a bike park in the Tri-City area (Fremont, Union City, Newark). If you have experience riding at Bike Parks and think you'd be an excellent instructor, we'd love to hear from you.
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...