As an integral part of the fundraising team, the Donor Relations Manager will cultivate, steward, and expand the relationships between the organization and its donors at all levels, by providing extraordinary service to donors and exceeding expectations in the areas of maintaining and managing donor information.
The Golden Gate Opera's mission is to enrich the community’s experience by providing access to a myriad of fine arts found in live, professional opera through high quality performances and educational programs.
Your main task will be to:
- Research organizations we can connect with.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with donors.
- Ensure to communicate all information about our organization, our events, to our donors.
- Contact with organizations that can donate for our special events (food and beverages).
- Complete donation paperwork for donors.
- Respond to inquiries, phone calls, and e-mail in a timely and responsive manner.
- Keep a record of the different donors and different donations throughout the year.
- No experience needed but a strong desire to learn, experience, and commit to the position.
- Professional attitude.
- Good communication skills.
If you enjoy donating your time, helping people connect, and organizations reaching their goals, we will be more than happy to welcome you in our team.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Donor Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Music Arts
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing Manager
- PR Publicity Data Entry for Opera
- Join our Event Planning Team
- Opera Fundraising team!
- Donor Relation Manager
- Marketing Team for Opera- Extra...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Bring smile to readers of website!
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Chair the Fundraising Team -...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- HR Talent!
- Are you good at writing and...