As an integral part of the fundraising team, the Data-Technology Administrator Specialist we seek will cultivate, steward, and expand the relationships between the organization and its donors at all levels, by providing extraordinary service to clients.
Use the Donor Management program, Network for Good.
Through your talent in Data management and PR our income will grow by the end of the year. You may be able to exceed expectations in maintaining and managing donor information.
By your effort, you will help manage a true budget projection.
The Golden Gate Opera's mission is to enrich the community’s experience by providing access to a myriad of fine arts found in live, professional opera through high quality performances and educational programs. We have a Bullying Prevention Opera for Schools that this will support.
Your main task will be to:
- Use the fundraising online program Network for Good.
- Input new data, updates, and transfer data from Quickbooks into Network for Good
- Keep a record of the different donors and different donations throughout the year.
- Using this program, you will update data details as needed, and respond to the program's deadlines and assignments
Create Communications to our people. You have ability in brief carefully worded messages,
With the ED, Create and schedule E-blast, Newsletters and invitations. Learn this program and assist the ED and the Board in making the most of a fabulous donor management program which is new to us.
- An Expert in utilizing Technology: You will create, schedule and send a variety of communications
- A strong desire to learn, experience, and commit to the position.
- Knowledge of security programs and computers.
- Professional attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Marketing writing ability is a plus.
- 17 or older
Contact us for more information about the position. If you enjoy donating your time, helping people connect, and organizations reaching their goals, we will be more than happy to welcome you to our marketing and fundraising team.
- Donor Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Music Arts
- Professional Development
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month approx 2 hrs a week
- Reliability, Appreciation, People Person, Integrity, follow through, team player, passionate
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events