Do you like marketing? Social media? Promoting an organization? The Golden Gate Opera is looking for one or two volunteers to be their Marketing Managers.
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure the marketing of the organization and its different events.
- Ensure the social media pages are being updated and used at their best.
- D evelop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the Golden Gate Opera.
- skills in internet use for marketing activities such as Online PR, or managing internet programs for marketing, google adwords, youtube upload
- Internet Marketing ability, BA or MBA in Marketing ideal, Google Adwords Certified, Project Manager
- Creative thinking.
- Good communication skills. Marketing Sales language, Monthly E-letter, social media skills and more
- Ability to make marketing plan with the Executive Director, hands on some of the required activites, and manage other volunteers participating in marketing.
- train in Google adwords to use with our advertisements
The Golden Gate Opera's mission is to enrich the community’s experience by providing access to a myriad of fine arts found in live, professional opera through high quality performances and educational programs.
If you are interested in Opera, marketing, and that you want to gain experience and improve your skills and make a measurable difference, send us an email and we will be happy to welcome you in our team.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Music Arts
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month
- Reliable, organized, team player, positive can-do outlook, youth, communication skills