Do you enjoy marketing? Social media? Promoting an organization? Golden Gate Opera is looking for one or two volunteers to be our Marketing Managers.
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure the marketing of the organization takes place, and marketing of its different events.
- Ensure the social media pages are being updated and used at their best.
- With the E.D. develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the Golden Gate Opera.
- Use your skills in internet use for marketing activities such as Online PR, or managing internet programs for marketing, google adwords, youtube upload, advertising plan
- Internet Marketing ability, BA or MBA in Marketing ideal, Google Ad words Certified, Project Manager. Retired Professional in Marketing
- Internet Fundraising Techniqes
- Creative thinking.
- Good communication skills. Marketing Sales language, Plan and schedule the Monthly E-letter, social media skills and more
- Ability to make marketing plan with the Executive Director, hands on some required tasks
- With the ED, make and follow a Marketing Schedule- innovative strategic thinking
- train in Google adwords to use with our advertisements
- especially looking for someone good with advertising words
- also seeking Grass Roots Marketing team
The Golden Gate Opera's mission is to enrich the community’s experience by providing access to a myriad of fine arts found in live, professional opera through high quality performances and educational programs. We are excited about our Bullying Prevention Opera Program for Schools and you will be promoting that as well as Aria Parties, a Gala Event, and staged opera productions.
If you are interested in Opera, arts in schools, marketing, and want to gain experience, improve your skills and make a measurable difference, send us an email and we will be happy to welcome you in our team.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Music Arts
- Market Research / Analysis
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month
- Reliable, organized, team player, positive can-do outlook, youth, communication skills
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events