- Are you great at team building? Do you have experience and zest for HR?
Do you like managing and encouraging volunteers? Making sure people are matched with specific tasks, and achieve personal satisfaction that events go smoothly? Are you enthusiastic about retaining friendships and building teams? Then this is an opportunity for you to develop and improve your skills in event planning, management, and communication.
- We are looking for 2 people who are skilled in volunteer management and HR.
Publicize volunteer openings. Greet/welcome new volunteers, and help them identify specific interests, skills, talents and goals.
- You'll help recruit volunteers, match their skills to our needs, and build a team with HR. Potential Board Positions (DOE): Volunteer Chair person, Volunteer Coordinator, Volunteer Manager, Outreach Coordinator: these will work together to have our volunteer base assigned and in action, while we go forward with our goals: Sharing the joys of opera with the adults, students, seniors, diverse audiences and those in need.
- Support Golden Gate Opera by recruiting and providing volunteers for:
Two exciting performance projects and One or Two Aria parties in private homes.
Your tasks will be to:
- Confirm with ED performance, school, senior and community outreach dates are set, so volunteers can be assigned.
- Interview volunteer position applicants
- Ensure that people can access properly the location.
- Ensure that volunteers are assigned to specific dates and tasks for spring, summer and fall 2018
- Arrange with ED dates for mailings and other communications, and set up volunteers to assist with those marketing projects.
- Ensure event volunteers understand their tasks so they can meet project deadlines
- Assist volunteers in their tasks.
- Encourage volunteers toward success.
- Assist with conflict resolution among volunteers, guests, and any other parties.
- Ensure that volunteers work in a safe, healthy, and supportive environment.
- Recruit and appoint volunteer coordinator for successful task lists and assignments.
- Professional retired in HR appreciated. However, professional experience not needed but a strong ability in management skills, assisting volunteers to learn and commit to Volunteer Task and Volunteer Team Development
- Professional attitude.
- Enjoy social environment and you are a people person, with eye on your objective.
- Appreciation for the Efforts of Others
- We are looking for two Project Managers to partner in this area by assigning volunteers to:
- Plan events, appoint event chairs, lead event planning meetings, be present and participate with the volunteers the day of the event. This is an opportunity that can lead to other events and experience.
- Manage communication systems, and at the same time, helping a great art event to take place, then send us an email and we will be more than happy to welcome you into our team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideal candidate is a professional in Event Management, A person with BA or MBA in Business, or experienced event planner to develop our Volunteer teams. Also plan Volunteer Recognition.
Volunteer Event Planning Meetings take place at 51 Roundtree Blvd. San Rafael, and lead to specific events at event locations. Details upon contacting us.
Possible Board Member position.
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Database Administration
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 event volunteer plan meetings & 6 hours / month
- Positive Attitude,Organized, Love the Arts, Appreciate people, relationship building skill
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events