Mitchell Animal Rescue is seeking dependable people to check the Mitchell Animal Rescue telephone voicemail. This is a rotating responsibility with other volunteers and will be done at intervals of about one week per month.
Specific tasks include:
- Listening to voicemails daily,
- Recording the caller information,
- Responding to the caller as needed.
We will train people who are willing to make and meet a commitment to do this task. The estimated time requirement is about 1 hour per day for one week each month but may be slightly more or less, depending on the number of calls and variations in others' schedules.
If interested, please fill out and submit a volunteer application at http://www.mitchellanimalrescue.org/volunteer-application.php
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- about 1 hour per day for one week per month
- Must have telephone and email