The Book Fairies is a growing nonprofit that is seeking motivated board members who are interested in making an impact on illiteracy across metropolitan New York.
Please email the answers to the questions listed below:
1. Why are you interested in committing your time and energy to The Book Fairies?
2. What do you think are the characteristics of a great board member?
3. Board members bring experience, wisdom, strategic thinking, and their connections. Can you tell us about yours?
We look forward to hearing back from you!
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 30
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Book Sorting Trainer
- Social Media Coordinator for The...