Relay For Life is a fun, family oriented, community-based event to Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back. We celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer. The strength of survivors inspires others to continue their fight. We Remember loves ones lost to the disease. At Relay, people who have walked alongside others battling cancer can grieve and find healing. We Fight Back. We Relay because we have been touched by cancer and desperately want to put an end to the disease.
We need your help to plan our 2017 Relay for Life event of San Leandro and are seeking volunteers to join the event leadership team. By becoming a Relay For Life event leadership volunteer, you have the opportunity to make a tangible impact in the fight against cancer, gain valuable leadership skills, and receive the honor and satisfaction of helping others in your community enjoy a memorable experience. Becoming a member of your Event Leadership Team allows you to:
* Form connections with new people in your community
* Experience fun, exciting, and creative team-building opportunities
* Represent your company or school as a leader, providing a positive public image
* Engage in meaningful community service
Please contact Jessi Norris for more information at 510.993.8536 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Relay For Life, please check out this website www.relayforlife.org/SanLeandroCA
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-5 hours a month and 2-12 hours day of