OpenWorld Learning is in need of an ethusiastic and motivated volunteer to help set up events around Denver's thriving food and bar scene. These events or restaurant speicals should benefit OWL either in direct monetary contribution or in spreading the word on the organization. This volunteer should familiarize themselves with OWL, its programs, and its mission to best explain the organization to potential partnering businesses.
Examples of work include:
- Soliciting a restaurant to donate a portion of its proceeds from a given night to OpenWorld Learning.
- Setting up a happy hour to network and build connections for OWL.
- Visit with local business owners to create partnerships that benefit both OWL and the business.
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Community Outreach
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As much as can be consistently afforded.
- A background in professional networking is preferred but not required.