22 people are interested
- Share your love of music with our clients.
- Lead a sing-a-long.
- Show off your vocal and instrumental abilities, provide music/voice lessons.
- Bring your musical group for a day concert, or an evening of music "on the green" behind JARC's group homes.
- Teach dance or give an exhibition
Background check not required for exhibitions and concerts.
About JARC Florida
21160 95th Avenue South, Boca Raton, FL 33428, US
The Jewish Association for Residential Care is a nonsectarian organization that provides group homes, apartments and vocational training for adults with developmental disabilities. We strive to assist each individual in becoming all he or she is capable of being and we encourage this growth in a caring, nurturing environment. It is our mission, in partnership with the families of our clients, to promote independence, dignity and self-respect in order to create more fulfilling lives.
JARC Florida provides services to persons with special needs and their families. Volunteers enable us to provide our participants with an enriched life.
We'll work with your schedule.
21160 95th Avenue SouthBoca Raton, FL 33428
- Music Arts
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Sensitivity and respect for developmentally and intellectually disabled adults.