The Community Computer Alliance is looking for an Intern Program Manager Intern! CCA is a Columbus-based nonprofit focusing on job force development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through an e-waste recycling program. We’re looking for an intern interested in developing real-world skills and experience overseeing our internship and volunteer programs.
As an Intern Manager you are the link between the program and the Director. He will push things to you to delegate out to your interns. You will also bring problems to him to resolve. Intern Managers are in charge of the whole internship program.
- Manage intern acquirement process
- Manage the intern program as well as oversee the current interns
- Work alongside the Director of CCA to push the intern program forward
- Research new drop off locations for CCA to manage
- Help fine tune the internship program and make it more efficient
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
- General management and staff training
- Relationship management and development
- Volunteer management
- Event coordination
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Operational workflow
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Strong organizational,leadership, and writing skills. Previous managerial experience preferred.
To get the most out of the internship experience, we require a 4-6 month commitment to the program.
- Office Management
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours a week for 4-6 months