Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Possumwood Acres is looking for a person with an array of carpentry and general maintenance skills to help keep our facility’s enclosures in top condition. This position would be responsible for maintaining and supervising the repairs and upkeep projects, which can range from novice to advanced levels. Some examples are as follows:
*Replace Perches in Turkey Vulture cage. *Redo Crow’s perches.
*Prime and paint benches. *Make a frame for swing.
*Cover rafters, repair turf, ropes, and carpeting in raptor cages.
*Check wire seams on Raptor mews. *Mulching areas around facility as needed.
*WD40 spray to all cage latches. *Hauling refuse away to dump.
*Fix door to Gosling pen. *Fix Squirrel boxes and build more
*Realign outside latches on cages. * Sort through wood donations for usable lumber
*Run electricity to outdoor cages. * Replace all outside bulbs as needed
- Appliance Repair
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 4 hours per week
- able to supervise others for repair projects and work jobs
- Memorial Garden Care - Keeping...
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer
- Finding Funds - Let the...
- Go Nuts Over Squirrels!
- Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Host an Intern
- Administrative Assistant
- Grant Writing Opportunity
- Education Assistant
- Ecosystem revival sessions
- Refreshing Raptors Residences
- Mulch Fest at Possumwood Acres
- Building Animal Homes
- Fundraising Specialist
- Love helping wildlife but still...