Description: The Volunteer Online Listing Associate will be responsible for the general duties related to posting, selling, and shipping donated items through Ebay.
This Online Listing Associate will be responsible for driving revenues from the initial processing of items, investigating their value as well as determining the items' pricing strategies and competitiveness.
Additional duties will include;
testing for proper function
judging the condition of the item to insure quality control
taking digital images and uploading to Ebay
meet the daily listing and or shipping quotas
The customer oriented individual will maintain a consistent and constant excellent customer service rating to ensure approval and continued relationships will Ebay. This Associate will also be responsible for customer support and ensuring prompt shipment of sold or auction items. We would prefer someone that could come on a consistent basis.
Basic computer skills and data entry experience are preferred. Knowledge of Ebay is essential.
Lifting 30 to 40 lb box will be required. Occasional duties around warehouse may also be required.
Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1 or more years experience of computer skills using the internet to find information required. Experience with online merchandising, selling on auction sites preferred.
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of 25 hours a week
- Listing on Ebay experience
- Warehouse and Showroom Floor...
- Data Entry to the Membership...
- Member Greeter
- Membership Data Entry Coordinator
- Assistant to Truck Driver
- Assistant to Outreach...
- E-Bay Assistant Needed ~...
- Donation Station Attendant for...
- MATERIALS OUTREACH COORDINATOR...
- Photographer for Ebay Pictures
- EBAY ONLINE SALES LISTING &...
- Online Book Sales Lister
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Warehouse Assistance Sorting...
- Office Assistant ~ Membership
- Help Us Track Our Donors
- Cashier for Treasures 4 Teachers
- ELECTRONIC & COMPUTER TESTER
- Educational Kit Building Team
- Organization Coordinator