Demonstrates clear understanding of the organization's objectives that could be unique and unconventional and draws upon it by visualizing design and development much like an art form. Has the ability to write in different styles and tones in order to reach a variety of audiences.
Responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, and developing interactive solutions. Should be able to execute compelling, on-brand copy for: web, (emails, landing pages, microsites), offline (ads, long and short editorial and headlines), and assist with copy editing and re-writes to ensure brand alignment.
- Is in charge of influencing consumers by delivering clear message
- Able to combine conceptual creative thinking with exceptional content delivery
- Creates persuasive writing to promote goals
- Has strong working knowledge of creating copy with graphics, image and animation scripts to ensure effective user engagement
- Creates compelling on-brand copy (and content strategy) for branding projects, email campaigns, banner ads, messaging, etc.
- Experienced in a range of interactive marketing tactics and content delivery methods, including: website, rich and standard ad units, emails, tools and video
- Amends, revises or redevelops adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from customer or clients
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Child Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment