- To serve as the organization's treasurer and chief financial planner.
- The selectee will be required to direct and guide fund-raising activities to help achieve our 3-5 years $10 million entity goal.
- Maintain appropriate financial records and prepare required financial reports for inspection/ audits.
- Record keeping will be in compliance with Charity Watch and Guide Star non-profit guidelines.
The ideal candidates will be a pet enthusiast; have the requisite skills; be retired/semi-retired and financially independent. In the beginning, the position cited will be pro-bono until the organization is sufficiently funded.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check