Our primary Adoption Center is located within the Santa Fe Petco store. We need volunteers willing to commit to at least 2 hours per week to fill available slots in the care schedule.
Tasks include scooping litter boxes, feeding and interacting with each cat.
Attention to detail and reliability are imperative for the safety and welfare of the cats.
Working with our "second chance" cats is very rewarding, espiecally when their adoption is announced.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours plus
- commitment, reliability, communication
- Cat Care - Prosperous Pets
- Coordinator - Adoption Advisors
- Cat Care - Petco Adoption Center
- Message Retrieval and Response
- Cat Care - Santa Fe Cats
- Caregivers Urgently Needed at...
- Rebuild our Cat Habitat -...
- Scheduler for Adoption Center
- Advertising Manager
- Graphics Designer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Data/Information Scan & Save