Chicken Soup Brigade is seeking a volunteer driver to deliver meals in the Holly Park/Beacon Hill neighborhoods!
Nothing is more rewarding than direct client contact by feeding people! Help deliver groceries and fresh meals from the Chicken Soup Brigade kitchen and warehouse to our home-bound clients. Deliver groceries in your neighborhood on your way home from work (there is no need to return to Lifelong when you are done with your route).
Day/Time: Thursdays, 4-7pm
Commitment: 1-3 hours per week (approx. 2-8 deliveries per route) for a 3 month minimum.
- Pick Up food from Georgetown warehouse before delivery (210 S Lucile Street).
- Volunteers must be 16 years or older.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Volunteers are responsible for paying for gasoline.
- Strict adherence to client confidentiality.
Sounds like the right volunteer spot for you? Fill out a volunteer application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=2050737286
We’ll get back to you ASAP!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 3 hours per week for 3 months
- Personal Vehicle