The Sanctuary relies on a dedicated core of volunteers. Because of these generous individuals the Sanctuary has become what it is today. The grounds, building maintenance and trails are primarily managed our volunteer staff. Volunteers also help with the operations in the visitor's center and help staff during large events.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Be able to work well with the general public
- Be able to work alone or in groups
- Complete a Volunteer Training Course held at the Sanctuary
You can Download the Volunteer Application [ HERE]
Please send application to:
Ohio Bird Sanctuary
3774 Orweiler Road
Mansfield, OH 44903
To find out more, please feel free to visit their website, www.ohiobirdsanctuary.com.
Or you may contact the sanctuary at 419-884-4295.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a great organization!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer with Rural Action!
- Moonlight Beach Cleanup
- July Friends of the Manitowoc...
- River Oak Woods Restoration
- Ocean Beach Cleanup
- Fire & Water River Clean Up 2017
- Volunteer with Earth Day...
- LaBagh/Hernandez Woods Restoration
- Volunteer with Friends of Lower...
- Arkansas River Clean-Up
- LaBagh/Hernandez Woods
- Volunteer with Friends of...
- Cramerton Cares River Cleanup
- Volunteer with the Lake Erie...
- Oceanside Pier Beach Cleanup
- Volunteer with Ohio River...
- Saranac River Cleanup
- Volunteer with Friends of Magee...
- Volunteer with Friends of Little...
- Clean Sweep of the Great Miami...