The Sanctuary relies on a dedicated core of volunteers. Because of these generous individuals the Sanctuary has become what it is today. The grounds, building maintenance and trails are primarily managed our volunteer staff. Volunteers also help with the operations in the visitor's center and help staff during large events.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Be able to work well with the general public
- Be able to work alone or in groups
- Complete a Volunteer Training Course held at the Sanctuary
You can Download the Volunteer Application [ HERE]
Please send application to:
Ohio Bird Sanctuary
3774 Orweiler Road
Mansfield, OH 44903
To find out more, please feel free to visit their website, www.ohiobirdsanctuary.com.
Or you may contact the sanctuary at 419-884-4295.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a great organization!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer with Rural Action!
- Riverkeeper Sweep - Ossining...
- Riverkeeper Sweep - Croton Point...
- Germantown River Sweep
- Saginaw River Clean-up
- The Great L.A. River Clean Up
- 7th Annual Ottawa County Grand...
- Volunteer with Earth Day...
- Volunteer with Friends of Lower...
- Volunteer with Friends of...
- Volunteer with the Lake Erie...
- Annual Riverkeeper Clean Up
- Riverkeeper Sweep: Hastings...
- Riverkeeper Sweep
- 18th Annual Earth Day Charles...
- Volunteer with Ohio River...
- Volunteer with Friends of Magee...
- Crooked Creek Clean Up Day
- Volunteer with Friends of Little...
- DuPage River Sweep