Hospice/Healthcare Volunteers in Fairlawn - No Experience Needed
Join our team of volunteers. Participate in our engaging and flexible volunteer program. Help play a key role in supporting terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
You CAN Decide Which Program You Want to be Part of:
- Basic Clerical Tasks, such as Filing and Data Entry
- Become Familarized with Homecare Homebase
- Work on Special Projects as needed
- Contribute to our patient's quality of life
- Visit patients in facilities or their homes in an area near you
- Read to patients, share special talents, play games, watch TV, and much more
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Certified Reiki Practitioners
- Licensed Message Therapists
- Increase Meaning and Purpose in Your Life by Positively Impacting Other Lives
- Experience Significant Opportunities for Personal Growth and Development
- Convenient FREE Training that Fits Your Schedule
- Free TB Test
- Develop Interpersonal Skills
- Build Your Resume
- Reference Letter
Join this fun opportunity and help make a difference!
About Hospice Compassus
4390 Route 130 North, Suite A, Willingboro, NJ 08046, US
Helping the community to ensure those with life-limiting illnesses face their journey with comfort, dignity and compassion in the warm and loving presence of family, friends and caregivers.
Hospice Compassus serves a nationwide network of community-based hospice programs outside of Nashville in Brentwood TN, with more than 90 programs in the U.S. Hospice care help manage pain and symptoms associated with terminal illness - physical, emotional, social and spiritual. And at the heart of Hospice Compassus, we focus on compassionate options to exhaustive treatments, incorporating the wishes of patients and loved ones in all end of life decisions.