Hospice/Healthcare Volunteer in Mendham - No Experience Needed
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Join our team of volunteers. Participate in our engaging and flexible volunteer program. Help play a key role in supporting terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
You CAN Decide Which Program You Want to be Part of:
- Basic Clerical Tasks, such as Filing and Data Entry
- Become Familarized with Homecare Homebase
- Work on Special Projects as needed
- Contribute to our patient's quality of life
- Visit patients in facilities or their homes in an area near you
- Read to patients, share special talents, play games, watch TV, and much more
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Certified Reiki Practitioners
- Licensed Message Therapists
- Increase Meaning and Purpose in Your Life by Positively Impacting Other Lives
- Experience Significant Opportunities for Personal Growth and Development
- Convenient FREE Training that Fits Your Schedule
- Free TB Test
- Develop Interpersonal Skills
- Build Your Resume
- Reference Letter
Join this fun opportunity and help make a difference!