Hospice/Healthcare Volunteers in Bridgewater - No Experience Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
34 people are interested
Join our team of volunteers. Participate in our engaging and flexible volunteer program. Help play a key role in supporting terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
You CAN Decide Which Program You Want to be Part of:
- Contribute to our patient's quality of life
- Visit patients in facilities or their homes in an area near you
- Read to patients, share special talents, play games, watch TV, and much more
- Increase Meaning and Purpose in Your Life by Positively Impacting Other Lives
- Experience Significant Opportunities for Personal Growth and Development
- Convenient FREE Training that Fits Your Schedule
- Free TB Test
- Develop Interpersonal Skills
- Build Your Resume
- Reference Letter
Join this fun opportunity and help make a difference!
We'll work with your schedule.
Rt. 206 No.Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 Hours a Week
- MMR Titers and TB Test (Provided), Background Check - FREE