Children Across America is currently seeking a skilled, experienced and energetic professionals to join our Board of Directors to drive the growth of the organization and raise funds to grow our childrens literacy programs.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s literacy skills and drive educational excellence. We are a 501C3 non profit corporation registered in the State of Massachusetts.
Our organization partners with local healthcare advocates, pediatricians, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. If you have a passion to help Americas children succedd, come help us grow!
To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org. You must live in the area we serve, you must attend at least 7 monthly meetings per year.
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity to have fun, network, help children and enjoy your job with unlimited earnings potential, please contact us immediately.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours a month
- CORI check
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Volunteers to work at table...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager
- Social Media team members needed...