Borderbend Arts Collective is actively seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven, hands-on volunteer for Borderbend’s arts programming. This position involves helping with event/program planning and other aspects of the work that Bordebend does.
The Borderbend Arts Collective is a 501(c)(3) that presents boundary-pushing arts programming by connecting artists with communities to create year-round musical, literary and multi-arts programs involving new and unique arts practices. Our programs include site-specific events; work presented on web-based platforms; and collaborations among local, regional, and international artists and organizations, all with the goal of building community.
- Quick, smart, willing to learn fast, well versed in technologies, sharp, responsible
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing, social media, etc.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
Please contact to supply a cover letter, resume and any relevant portfolio items.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment