Are you a successful and enthusiastic event planner? Are you ready to join a life-changing organization where your skills would go towards a meaningful cause? If so, YTC is looking for YOU!
As an event planner, you will be responsible for planning events from conception through to completion. You will provide outstanding customer service and organize events that will impact the youth of our community.
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within specified timeframes
- Liaise with other departments and external partners to identify needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize facilities and manage all event details such as décor, entertainment, location, invite list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Collaborate with HR, Marketing and PR to promote events
- Identify and communicate staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Proactively handle and resolve any emerging issues on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post- event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to management
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and efficiently (especially in the weeks leading up to an event)
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree required
- Prior experience in a related function preferred
- Nonprofit sector experience a plus
- Program Management
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must have previous experience in Event planning
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Administative Assistant
- Event Planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Ugly Sweater Event Help
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator
- Love People? Become a Human...
- GRANT YTC WITH PROPOSAL WRITING