We are currently seeking a volunteer with accounting / bookkeeper experience. The volunteer will enter data into Quickbooks and will be involved with preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
Girls For Technology is looking for an accountant or accounting firm who has experience in and who will prepare a nonprofit audit to be used for fiscal oversight and presentation to potential funders.
This volunteer should also be able to prepare accounts and financial reports for small non-profit agency. We offer flexible hours. Must be familiar with nonprofit accounting.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a retired or near retirement CPA, not a requirement.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Flexible Hours between 5-10 hrs per week
- Experience setting up Quickbooks. Must be familiar w/ Nonprofit Accounting
- Experienced Volunteer...
- Hackathon Event Planner
- Director of Development
- Grant Writer
- Fundraising Manager
- Content Writer for a brochure
- Virtual Fundraising Officer
- Curriculum Development /...
- Coding Instructor
- Website /Promotional Content...
- Social Media/ Public Relation...
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketing/Web Designer