Are you looking for a way to give back as a family? We have so many opportunities for you! Every day we welcome volunteers on campus to enrich our residents lives, and few things bring as much joy as a child!
We have many activities that are appropriate for families to volunteer for including: Musical Guests, Card Games, Board Game Nights, Movie Nights, and more!
Pick the days that work for you and bring the whole family in for some fun!
You children will hear stories and bond with our residents, and you will get to have all the fun of volunteering!
- Elder care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly, Biweekly, or Monthly
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Sunday Musical Guest Assistants
- Pet Visitor
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Be a Men's Club Member!
- Faith based speakers/pastors
- Piano Player
- Meals On Wheels - Cold Spring...
- Bingo Buddy!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities!
- Assumption Home Campus Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor or...
- Friendly Visitor,...
- Gift Shop Attendant...
- Meals On Wheels - Richmond Route
- Host/Hostess for Meals