Why stay home and watch reality TV when you can volunteer your time and help to make the reality of patient families and friends a whole lot better?!?
In addition to providing exceptional care to our patients, we care about the families and friends of our patients and strive to make their experience at Mercy as positive and supportive as possible.
The Mercy Hospital Auxiliary Coffee & Gift Shops have become a get away oasis for patient families, taking a break from the cares of the patient floors and enjoying a cup of coffee or browsing through our amazing variety of books and gifts.
Our schedule has openings for volunteers on THURSDAY evenings 5-8pm. We are looking for people who ENJOY brightening someone else's day, who understand the value of outstanding service, and appreciate the satisfaction of making someone's day.
If you get how the little things in life can mean a great deal, then we want to talk with you!
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month commitment, volunteering 1x e/o week
- must like to smile, be willing to learn simple cashiering skills, committed to hospitality & service
- Office Magicians Needed
- Volunteers are Valued at Mercy!!!!
- If you think babies are cute,...
- MN Nice and a Whole Lot More!!!
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Serving Up Coffee and Smiles
- Forget TGIF... Why not make...
- If you consider yourself a...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Outpatient Pharmacy Volunteer
- Early Bird Greeter
- Be a part of real progress -...