This is a great position for any intern interested in fundraising and special events management. You will receive hands on experience with leading up to and during exciting events. This candidate will work closely with the Development Team to assist with event preparation and post event follow up to include:
- Actual Event Experiences
- Working with news media, including building media lists and pitching media
- Street Team involvement pre events
- Coordination of event supplies, including delivery schedule and venue distribution
- Coordination of event guest lists, including mailings, name tags, and ticket fulfillment
- Procurement of in-kind goods and services for events
- Manage relationships with select vendors and donors. You will work with Sponsors, vendors, donors, Law Enforcement and volunteer groups.
- Clerical responsibilities to include preparation, mailing and follow-up of sponsor proposals and invitations. Learn to write solicitation, thank you letters and mail merge.
Additional Requirements: Candidates must have good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office. Self-starter with excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills with attention to detail. Please submit cover letter and resume.
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include internship title in subject line. For questions and concerns, please contact Shantel Fair, Manager, Volunteer Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Donor Management
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training