We are a dynamic and focused organization growing to meet the demands of the future. With an ambitious agenda our team will initiate global change. We are seeking skilled and energetic professionals to fill several Animal Rights Management positions. As a team of committed advocates our managers will work closely with other organizations to create sweeping changes. Key responsibilities: * Work with our media department to develop clear communications for all assigned campaigns and programs * Draft compelling and effective press releases and media alerts * Draft timely and persuasive media responses * Help prepare background materials, press kits and PSAs * Design key messages and policy briefings for staff and audiences * Work closely with creative staff to ensure a strong range of video, audio and photographic material for all media * Update AR websites and manage an effective database * Develop strong AR relationships with all assigned organizations and be a spokesperson as required in the absence of staff http://www.racetosaveearth.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>3+ years in a management role</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>MS OR Bachelors degree suggested, or comparable experience</p><p> </p><p>4 years or more years working with environmental/ animal rights</p><p> </p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker