An HR Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing a specific department in a company. HR Managers are also prominent in providing employee supervision and evaluations, HR Managers are responsible for making sure that their employees follow proper behavior and regulations, for mediating between employees, and for the firing on their employees.
The HR Manager will meet the staffing objectives, provide advice and guidance to employees, HR professionals and Managers on a wide range of employee relations topics.
Responsibilities of this position
* Buliding collaborative relationships across the business in order to execute the strategies of the HR function.
* Capability to monitor/ coach and counsel managers, HR associates and recruiters to maintain and achieve performance standards.
* Provides continuous improvement techniques by analyzing processes, monitoring effectivveness and recommending changes and enhancements.
*Develop policies and procedures within the overall business strcture
*Develop and manage talent through the use of talent management, performance management, leadership development programs, initiatives and techniques
*Develop and maintain recruitment practices in order to build talent
*Analyze, design and review company-wide compensation plans
*Develop overall labor relations philosophy and implement polices and procedures
*Develop and implement training programs to help foster a better work environment
*Manage the termination process and associates personnel information
*Perform other duties as assigned.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker