Believe it or not, most of the men around here aren't into getting their nails painted or going to craft group... but that's ok, because we have a Men's Club!
Our Men's club meets weekly from 2:30-3:15 and discusses current events, sports, fishing, or whatever the men decide! Sometimes we even meet outside with a cold beer or root beer float! We would love to have another male volunteer or two to help out with getting residents to the weekly meeting and helping facilitate great conversations. Interested? Contact us to see why RIGHT NOW is THE time to start volunteering!
We are seeking volunteers that can commit to volunteering on a regular basis, either every week or every other week. Can't commit to that? Contact us to discusss other opportunities!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Sunday Musical Guest Assistants
- Pet Visitor
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Be a Men's Club Member!
- Faith based speakers/pastors
- Mass Musicians
- Piano Player
- Meals On Wheels - Cold Spring...
- Bingo Buddy!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities!
- Assumption Home Campus Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor or...
- Friendly Visitor,...
- Gift Shop Attendant Opportunities!
- Meals On Wheels - Richmond Route
- Host/Hostess for Meals