Help us make eye-catching and inspiring video for our Fall Auction. We are looking for a motivated candidate who is interested in supporting mothers and families, and who is great at video editing and production.
Open Arms supports low-income birthing women with birth support and early parenting support. You will document and tell the story of a client who is currently pregnant, follow her through labor and delivery (though not necessarily in the birthing room), and postpartum. You will show and tell our auction guests the impact of our services, and their donations.
* You have access to a high quality digital videocamera.
* You have current video editing programs on your computer.
* You have experience working with YouTube or Vimeo.
* You have experience creating 3 to 5 minute videos that tell a story about an organization's work.
* You can collaborate easily with a small team planning the event.
* You can be sensitive about videotaping and editing a birth story.
* You're inspired to change the lives of children and families.
- Video Production
- Basic Computer Skills
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-30 hours. It's hard to estimate.