- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Friendly and courteous with good customer service skills.
- Able to work outdoors, even during inclement weather.
- Able to safely move heavy donations using dollies and other provided tools.
- Flexible schedule.
- Basic and accurate math skills.
- Will assist in pick-up of donations as directed by ReStore management.
- Will assist other workers and volunteers in keeping all ReStore pick-up equipment clean and well-maintained.
- Will provide direction, supervision, and training to volunteers that assist with donation pick-up and transport.
- Will assist with keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
- Sorting and cleaning donations, preparing them for pricing by the manager and transporting to the sales floor.
- When on sales floor, greeting and assisting customers with questions or locating products.
- Keep sales floor clear and safe, addressing any hazards is a priority.
- Stocking and maintaining neat shelves and displays.
- Answering phones when necessary.
- Will perform other duties as directed by store management.
- Requires the physical ability to sit, walk, and/or stand for prolonged periods of time. This individual must also possess the ability to stand, stoop, bend, grasp, and/or hold to complete warehouse, storage shed, and shop work. The normal work place will be out of the office and in the warehouse, storage shed, shop and sales floor. The BCHFH ReStore offices are smoke-free. A majority of the work may be in non temperature-controlled conditions, possibly outdoors.
- The position requires persons who are able to safely lift at least 50 lbs on a frequent basis.
- People Skills
- Appliance Repair
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check