Fact: 2 million kids experience some form of school violence each year. Want to do something about it? Make your passion hapoen.
If you are an aspiring writer who wants to improve your skills, build a portfolio reseume. and help reduce school violence, then we should bw working together.
We are looking for students, educators, bloggers, and e-journalists to write stories on a wide variety of issues about youth violence for our blog. Topics can include, but are not limited to, adolescent mental health, government initiatives, the culture of youth violence, research studies, and school safety. We want readers to learn more about the nature and causes of school violence. Please check out our blog at noschoolviolence1.org, contact us to tell us you are interested in being a blogger, and we will quickly reply to get you started.
- Mental Health
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- as much as you can do
- Marketing Administrative...
- Database Help - Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Paid Blogger Position
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Sponsor Development Director
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Development Directors
- Social Science Research to...