ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where5151 Harry Hines Blvd.Dallas, TX 75390
A volunteer is needed to serve as the waiting room liaison between the families in the University Hospital - Zale Lipshy ICU waiting area and the medical staff. Volunteers answering phones, restock supplies, and give information and directions to family members of our patients. This opportunity is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 Hours
- Mail Room Volunteer
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ACE Volunteer
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer