The Community Computer Alliance is looking for a Technician Intern! We're looking for a motivated self-starter interested in gaining professional experience. The Community Computer Alliance is a Columbus-based nonprofit that focuses on job force development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. Interns will help break down and rebuild machines donated to our e-waste recycling program, as well as working to assist local non-profit partners.
- POST test computers and monitors
- Build/repair computers
- Build servers (occasionally)
- Upgrade computers
- Coordinate ongoing troubleshooting and maintenance on existing systems
- Test monitors
- Sort incoming electronic donations
- Have base knowledge of memory module speed, hard drive size, and processor type
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
- Hardware and software installation
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Customer technical support
- Equipment testing
- Windows 7 and Mac installation
As a technician, you are the life blood of Community Computer Alliance. You are what allows the company to move forward.
*Must be able to work between the hours of ( 9am - 4pm )
*Must have reliable transportation
- Software Engineering
- Basic Computer Skills
- Security / Network Administration
- Computer Science
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours a week for 4-6 months
- Build/Networking Technician...
- First Merchants Bank Recycling...
- Autism / Computers / Recycling /...
- Upper Arlington Recycling Drive!
- Event Planning Intern
- Electronics Breakdown Volunteers
- Recycling Drive Donation...
- Earth Day Recycling Drive
- Earth Day Recycling Drive at...
- Hilliard Environmental...