The Attleboro Arts Museum creates an environment for all staff, interns, volunteers and trustees that is conducive to creativity, growth, ingenuity, resourcefulness, imagination and inspiration. We believe in lifelong learning, a passion for discovery, innovation - and "Arts for Everyone."
Attleboro Arts Museum volunteers:
- Want to give back to the community
- Enjoy working with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Meet a range of talented individuals (artists, educators, etc.)
- Are adaptable and enjoy exciting projects
- Want to share their enthusiasm for art and culture
- Have fun with others who share their passion
- Are greatly valued!
- Administrative Support
- Exhibition Arts
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Varied days, nights and weekends
- Youth under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) when volunteering at the Museum.