St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is looking for volunteer leaders to help us with our St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer in Austin for the walk on September 24th at Mueller Park! Contact us to find out how you can get involved with a rewarding volunteer opportunity to help the kids of St. Jude. Time commitment is a minimum of 15 hours a month.
We are looking for a walk chair with past volunteer leadership experience.
Why St. Jude?
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing, and food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Public Relations
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Product Development
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 15 hours a month
- well connected, door opener, socially engaged in Austin and surrounding communites, networker