St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is looking for volunteers to help grow our St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer in Austin on September 24th in Mueller Park! Contact us to find out how you can get involved with a rewarding volunteer opportunity to help the kids of St. Jude-It doesn’t matter, if you have few hours a month or a few hours a week, we have a position for you!
We are looking for members with past volunteer experience to join the planning committee.
Why St. Jude?
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing, and food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Customer Service
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10-15 hours a month
- abilty to make phone calls, do outreach, be active in Austin to help grow the walk