- Serves as first line operator of the multi-line telephone system. Receive and screen incoming calls. Handle routine matters and refer to others as appropriate. Make needed appointments as directed. Take and transmit clear and concise messages in a timely manner.
- Records phone calls by department.
- Greets parents, clients and guests as they enter the door. Open door for adult participants that need help. Have all guests sign in and issues guest a VISITOR badge. Retrieves VISITOR badges upon exit.
- Notify appropriate staff of visitors.
- Assist with opening mail on a daily basis.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Keep office entrance and conference area neat and uncluttered.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training