Library Club Volunteer
WhenTue May 17, 2016 09:30 AM - Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:45 AM
Where1660 Plaza DriveCleveland, OH 44130
Share your love of books! Join our Library Club and help individuals with disabilities.
Help individuals find and check out books, cds and dvds as they visit various libaries in the community. This group visits several different libraries in and around the city of Parma, Ohio. Assist inidvidulas with reading after checking out books if interested. Ride with the group from Parma Adult Activities Center of meet at the chosen library.
Pick and choose the Tuesday you are able to help. Volunteer every Tuesday or every other Tuesday. We are flexible.
For more information, please contact Stefanie Galbreath, volunteer coordinator, at 216.339.9509 or email@example.com
" Without books the development of civilization would have been impossible. They are the engines of change, windows of the world, lighthouses erected in the sea of time. They are companions, teachers, magicians, bankers of the treasures of the mind. Books are humanity in print. "
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour once a week or every other week
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Guest Guide for Unique Theater...
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- A friend is one of the best...
- Just do it! Health Matters!