Field Trip Volunteer - Get out and have some fun with people with disabilities!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1660 Plaza DriveCleveland, OH 44130
Serve as a chaperone and join us ona a variety of field trips for a couple hours on Monday and/or Thursday afternoons (approx. 11:30am to about 2pm).
Meet at our Parma Adult Activities Center and asist staff and individuals with getting in and out of a van. Assist with escorting individuals in wheelchairs duing the outing and serve as a chaperone. Ride along in the van with the group.
Outings vary each week and volunteers can sign up in advance and pick and choose which outings they attend.
Contact Stefanie Galbreath, volunteer coordinator, at 216.339.9509 or email email@example.com for more information.
- People Skills
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months to 1 year
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...