You Can Be The Change!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where107 S. GreenwoodSuite DLebanon, TN 37087
HomeSafe’s volunteer program contributes greatly to our success as in 2013 over 5,600 volunteer hours were donated by generous Tennesseans. Training is both online and in person to ensure our volunteers are prepared to handle any situations in which they might encounter. We require each volunteer to complete a volunteer application, and agree to a background check before being interviewed by our staff.
Services provided by volunteers include:
- Maintenance and repairs for shelters and offices
- Clerical assistance
- Prevention and community education presentations
- Board of Director’s Committees: Several committees have been established to assist in the planning and facilitate improvements in the program. Volunteers are needed to provide the program with information, expertise, assist in organizing projects, over-site of projects through completion, and to enhance current programs.
- After Hours/Weekend Helpline
- Crisis Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 8 hours per week.
- Must complete background check before interview with staff.