The Secretary supports the organization's mission to save animals; records meeting minutes, ensures their accuracy and availability; proposes policies and practices; submits various reports to the Board; serves as a voting member of the Board of Directors; fulfills any other requirements of a Director and Officer.
- Ensures records of the organization are maintained as required by law
- Gives proper notice of meetings and timely distribution of materials such as agendas and minutes
- Plays a critical role in fostering communication through proper management
- Maintains accurate documentation and meets legal requirements such as annual filing deadline
- Reviews and updates documents as necessary
- Help over see the organization's programs
- Ensures that Animal Care best practices are followed
- Help manage volunteer and fundraising staff
- Participate in Board Meetings as a voting member
- Strategic Planning
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 7-10 hours a week
- Working knowledge of MS Ofice, Google Drive. On the Job Training will be provided.
- Treasurer/ Board of Directors
- Adoption Application Processor
- Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR)...
- Cat Condo Caretaker-Petvalu...
- Secretary/ Board of Directors
- Adoption Event Lead
- Board of Directors
- Dog Foster Coordinator
- Cat Foster Coordinator
- Rescue Coordinator
- Foster Coordinator
- Trapper for Trap-Neuter-Return...
- Cat Condo Coordinator