WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where71780 San Jacinto DrRancho Mirage, CA 92270
Areas of Volunteer Opportunities Include:
Patient Care - providing companionship to patients, much-needed breaks to caregivers, and assistance with errands.
Vigil - providing a supportive presence during a patient’s final hours.
Specialty Care - providing haircut, massage, notary, pet therapy, energy therapy, aromatherapy, reflexology, and other specialized services. Please note that appropriate credentials are required.
Administrative - providing clerical and other assistance in our Mission Valley offices.
Community Outreach - representing Mission Hospice at health fairs and other community events.
Sewing - creating priceless memory bears and mini-quilts for families, using the clothing items of the loved one that passed away
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours per month
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...