Coachella Valley Repertory
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
There are many areas in which to serve. Here's just a few:
- Check tickets at the door and hand out programs or playbills. Assist patrons in finding their seats at a performance. For large events or special events, we may need Greeters at the front entrance to welcome guests.
- Responsible for selling concessions. Requires good money handling skills.
- Volunteers would help with bulk mailings, phone campaigns, ticket sales, assorted daily operations and other office oriented tasks.
- Volunteers assist with the distribution of brochures, flyers and posters throughout the Coachella Valley. Ambassadors may also be asked to speak at community functions to help spread the word about CVRep.
- You would serve as a liaison( or assistant) to the artist and act as "gopher". You need a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle. You may be asked to run quick errands and make trips to the Palm Springs airport for transporting touring artists. In all transportation cases, we will reimburse a Volunteer for gas/mileage.
- Technical duties could include unloading and loading trucks, helping set up the stage, speakers, or lights. These jobs are somewhere physically demanding as they often require extended physical activity and lifting.
- You would report to the Costume Designer. Responsibilities could include shopping or acquiring specific items needed for a production and assisting with the construction of costumes.
- You would report to the Set Designer Responsibilities would include carpentry, painting and general construction.
About Riverside County- RSVP and Volunteer Connect Volunteer Programs
44-199 Monroe St., Suite B, Indio, CA 92201, US
Enhance the lives of individuals through volunteer service to their community.
Are you looking to Volunteer? Interested in helping your community? If yes, send us a messege and let us find the perfect opportunity for you to volunteer.
Recruit, support, recognize and place teenagers, young adults and adults aged 55 years old and over in volunteer positions where their time, talent and experience can best benefit the community.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for your local community. To better assist you in volunteering, can you please fill out this brief application.
69930 Highway 111 Suite. 116Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- Must be at least 55