Coachella Valley Repertory
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where69930 CA-111Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
We are looking for volunteers to work in the theatre as ushers, in the office with phone and clerical projects, backstage with set building and costume construction, in the community as ambassadors, plus assistance with grant writing, fundraising, marketing...and anything else you’d like to offer.
What are the benefits to serving as a Volunteer?
- Free admission to the events you are volunteering to work (based upon availability)
- Advance notice of upcoming events
- The chance to meet nationally known artists on a one-to-one basis
- The opportunity to get to know others in our community and make new acquaintances and friends
- Invitation to our annual Volunteer Appreciation Party
- The knowledge that you are helping to create a professional regional theatre company that will last for generations to come
- Earning community service points for your organization, (RSVP) if they are so offered
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...