Friendly, Caring Volunteers are needed to visit with patients living in Bedford, Indiana.
Volunteers do not provide any hands on medical care for the patient. Volunteers simply visit patients for companionship.
*Reading to patient
*Stroll through a facility with the patient
*Watch a favorite television show with a patient
*Provide Music Support with the patient (Play radio, Cd player, Sing etc)
*Provide Pet Support with your trained therapy dog.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a few hours a week
- TB test provided by Gentiva Hospice
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Are you Reliable ????
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support